SOZO SoRadiant Skincare Products
Tips and How to Apply SOZO Instant Repair Gel
There is a little learning curve with using this product, but after 2-3 times, you will see amazing results.
- Be sure skin is clean. Wash and make sure skin is dry.
- The product should not be cold. The product tends to feel stiff or dry if not on the warm side.
TIP: After product is on finger-tip, massage product between fingers to soften it up, if needed.
- Hold tube firmly on finger when squeezing product out of tube. This helps to soften product as it comes out of tube.
- Hold skin area where to apply product firmly. Almost pulling or hold skin firmly when applying the product on the area.
TIP: The firmer your skin is when applying, the smoother the product goes on.
- Use less product amount instead of more. A thinner, evenly applied motion will produce better results. Use a few firm motion sweeps in the same direction when applying. Allow 2-3 minutes for product to work.
TIP: If more results are required, apply again.
- During the first 2-3 minutes, you will feel the area tighten. If no tightening feeling is felt, the application process was incorrectly performed.
TIP: The product does works great, but the learning curve is picky.
The product last for around 8 hours. There are 2 things that decrease the effectiveness of the product: water and oil. “Oil based make up” will not be good to put on over the product.
The Instant Repair Gel product is “air sensitive”. Please keep tube cap on airtight and closed when not in use.
Instant Repair Gel (Wrinkle Remover) Questions and Answers
Where can I apply SOZO Instant Repair Gel (IRG) ?
Answer: The gel can be applied to all lines, wrinkles, and bags. Avoid contact with your eyes.
What are the BEST TIPS for using and applying the SoRadiant Instant Repair Gel?
Answer: Make sure you use these simple instructions for best results using SoRadiant IRG.
- Clean your face completely with an oil-free cleanser and allow it to dry.
- Apply a pea-sized amount of gel onto your index finger and tap your finger tips together or rub the gel between finger tips. This helps to slightly warm up the gel, making it a better consistency to smooth on your target areas. Another tip would be to lightly tap over the targeted areas before you begin smoothing the gel on skin.
- Smooth on your skin, in a thin layer. Use a single, brisk sweep over fine lines, wrinkles, and bags. Another tip is to use firm pressure to make the gel nice and smooth, as it disappears from site.
- Once applied, remain expressionless for 2 or 3 minutes while gel activates.
- After the first 2-3 uses, you will understand how much of the gel you need to apply, to get the desire results.
How do I apply eye concealer and foundation after using the IRG?
Answer: Tap foundation lightly over your skin. It is important to not rub or use an oil-based foundation.
What does it mean if my skin feels dry after using SOZO Instant Repair Gel?
Answer: This is a normal result of the gel tightening your skin. You will feel your skin tightening, erasing signs of wrinkled or aged skin.
What does it mean if a white residue appears?
Answer: A white residue might appear if you apply too much. Simply smooth out with a damp finger and allow to dry. Remember, a little bit goes a long way. By using less at first, you will prevent any white appearance, plus have more gel to use another day!
How long will the results last?
Answer: As a general rule, the IRG results will last all day, averaging 8 to 12 hours. Oily skin or water will shorten the results of wrinkle free, tighten, smooth skin. The results will last until the gel is washed off or wears off.
How is the Instant Repair Gel different from Anti-Aging Serum?
Answer: The SOZO SoRadiant skincare line contains CoffeeBerry® to enrich your skin with free-radical fighting antioxidants and phenolic acids.
The Instant Repair Gel was designed to take 15 years off your apparent age in 5 minutes, all from the comfort of your home. No doctors, no needles, and no expensive procedures, so you don’t have to make appointments to see immediate results.
The Anti-Aging Serum is a long-term solution that replenishes the skin’s antioxidants and fight signs of aging. The serum helps your skin’s detoxification mechanisms, leaving the skin with a soft and youthful glow.
The best way to use the skin care products is to use the IRG in the morning (so your wrinkles are gone during the day) and in the evening, after washing your face, use the SOZO serum at night.
How many applications are in Instant Repair Gel tube?
Each IRG tube contains 0.23 fluid ounces of gel. The number of applications will vary based on how you use the gel (i.e. number of uses per week, amount of coverage for each use, areas of use, how much area your want to cover). There is a “learning curve” for application and after a few tries, you should have a feel for how much to use each time and how long each container will last.